Registration/Payment and Attendance Procedures:
- To enroll, please complete a SUMMER Registration Form (coming soon) and submit it along with the registration fee to the school office.
Registration forms and optional activity forms are available at the reception desk. It is preferred, for staffing needs and activity planning, that your child is signed up at least a week in advance of attendance.
- In addition to a registration form, the following forms also MUST be turned in for your child to attend Mount Hope’s Summer Program:
* An updated immunization record and physical exam record (physical within the last year)
* A Transportation Plan and Authorization form (can also be picked up at the school office)
* A Sunscreen Consent Form — COMING SOON — (can also be picked up at the school office)
* EEC Child Development Form (PRESCHOOL ONLY)
* Oral Health Non Participation Form (if you DO NOT want your child’s teeth brushed)
NOTE: If your child attended MHCS Preschool or Kindergarten this past school year, the records on file may be sufficient for Summer Program. However, each student, current or not, needs to have an updated sunscreen consent form on file.
- Weekly payments MUST be accompanied by a payment envelope that is filled out appropriately for your child’s attendance and activities.
Field Trips: ext 164 is updated weekly, providing detailed information on all field trips
- Mondays and Fridays are reserved for field trips. Some days will be in-house field trips and others will be out of the building. A picture of a school bus on the calendar denotes an off-site field trip. All children enrolled for Mondays and/or Fridays will be required to attend the field trips scheduled for that day. Occasionally, a field trip is scheduled mid-week. Be sure to check your calendar for these days and plan accordingly.
- Field trips are scheduled in advance. Fees for scheduled trips are due on the student’s first day of attendance for each week. Occasionally, an additional trip may occur throughout the summer – details will be given to parents in the morning (i.e., ice cream, park, library). Check the white board—it is updated daily!
- Buses with seat belts are used on all trips that are not within walking distance from the school.
- We will update our calendars as more trips are planned. Field trips are subject to change based upon weather and non-foreseeable events.
- NOTE: In case of absence, some field trips are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Special Optional Activities – Additional Fees – Sign-Up Form Required (coming soon to download online)
Activities include: (subject to change from year to year)
* Swim Time at Burlington Swim and Tennis Club
* Writers’ Workshop
NOTE: As more activities and updates are added to the schedule, updated calendars will be prepared. Be sure you always have the latest revision.